- I do wish I had a better story to tell than "I fell while chasing the dog"
- I am grateful that my injuries were not any more serious, that my recovery is going well, and that Priscilla's recovery has gone smoothly
- I have been cared for in extraordinary ways by my family
- I have been blessed by a church family that has more than lived-up to its reputation for love
- I have been encouraged by staff, deacons, and church leadership who have ministered faithfully
- I have been able to participate in Vacation Bible School and The Wherry Youth Camp Mission Trip, missing either would have been a major "downer"
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
A Series of Fortunate Events
It's been six weeks now since my fall and Priscilla's surgery. In looking back, I guess I could focus on "a series of unfortunate events" but the reality is quite different.